To uninstall an Agent from Android OS Device:
1. In the device Settings, select Security > Device administrators.
2. In the Device administrators menu, select Device Admin.
3. In the Device administrator menu, tap Deactivate.
4. The device screen will turn blank and then you will be asked to enter the password defined during Agent installation. Enter the password and tap OK.
5. In the device settings, select Apps.
6. Select HAWK.
7. In the App info menu, tap Uninstall.
8. Tap OK in the confirmation message.
9. The uninstallation process starts.
10. When the uninstallation is finished, the application disappears from the list.